5/9/12

To: The Robbers who are AKA UPS

From: Angie Skochdopole

Re: $3.38 Invoice

I received the enclosed invoice for $3.38 from you for no apparent reason. I will not be paying you an additional $3.38 for anything. And, I will NEVER be using UPS again in the future due to the horrible service I experienced with trying to use you to return something to Home Decorators. I want you to cancel my "account" and take me off any further correspondence or communication or "customer list", as I will never be a customer of yours again. I had a horrific experience with your Web site, and UPS in general in the process of trying to return some things from a vendor who required a UPS return. I will no longer be using that vendor either – b/c I do not want to be bound to sending returns via UPS. I have already paid more to return the merchandise than the merchandise even cost!

I will no longer be ordering anything from any online or catalog vendors that use UPS for shipping – and, I am a huge online shopper.

So, please take me off any list I am on within UPS. Please shove this $3.38 charge up your collective ***, and leave me alone in the future, as I would rather eat my young than have any experience with UPS in the future.

Review about: Ups Account.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments