Update by user Jan 28, 2013

My mother finally got her Christmas gift on Jan 4th.I had to call and call, and complain and complain.

No one seemed to care that I had ALREADY provided all the information necessary to make the delivery on time by Dec 19th. The original location where I had the gift shipped did NOT provide the APT # on the packing slip and I was not given the slip to review.

It was very busy in this store (UPS store) that day and only ONE person was on duty after 10AM.So UPS will never get my business ever again and I will tell EVERYONE about the POOR service I received.

Original review posted by user Dec 28, 2012

UPS has totally disappointed me and I will NEVER use your shipping services AGAIN. I shipped a package to my Mother from Gaithersburg, MD to Charleston, SC, on Mon, 12/17/12. It was to arrive on 12/19. It did NOT arrive. I contacted UPS through the tracking # and learned that the APT # information I provided to the store clerk was apparently not on the shipping label. I called UPS on 12/26 to give them the CORRECT Apartment number and they still got it wrong. In addition I filled-out the Exception Change online with ALL THE CORRECT information, as well, along with my phone number and my Mother's phones. The gift meant for Christmas was to be delivered after the Apt correction on 12/27. It was NOT DELIVERED, because ONCE AGAIN the person that was taking the information made an APT # mistake. I think there is a BIG DIFFERENCE between 03 (zero) and D3. I have done EVERYTHING that I was suppose to do from filling out the Shipping form correctly with all the RIGHT information to making calls to be sure the improper information was corrected.

I paid $14 to ship a package that didn't even weigh a pound. I'll use FedEx from now on even though their office is out of my way.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments