When delivery arrived, I -an intern- was unsure on whether I was allowed to sign for the package.I had just turn of age, so I knew that I was legally allowed to sign it; however I was unsure whether I could sign for business affairs.

While asking my boss whether I could, the man cut me off and started to comment on my supposed bad manners/behavior. I was asking my boss these questions in a language he did not understand; not only was his accusations incorrect, but he had ridiculed me in front of patients and coworkers.

It left a bad impression not only on the clients in the waiting room, but I was later lectured by my employer for "creating a bad environment" as a receptionist.And yet, the deliveryman had the audacity to tell me to fix my behavior if I wanted to maintain this job and to "have a nice day".

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was unprofessional and rude behavior, poor customer service and poor attitude from drivers. Author liked the most transport time and deliver it in good shape. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups package for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Gainesville, Florida, United States #992409

Driver's are given two minutes per location to make a delivery, regardless of the number of packages being delivered. Also, seeing that your boss seemed to think you were being rude, isn't there an outside chance that you were, in fact, being rude to the delivery driver?