When delivery arrived, I -an intern- was unsure on whether I was allowed to sign for the package. I had just turn of age, so I knew that I was legally allowed to sign it; however I was unsure whether I could sign for business affairs.

While asking my boss whether I could, the man cut me off and started to comment on my supposed bad manners/behavior. I was asking my boss these questions in a language he did not understand; not only was his accusations incorrect, but he had ridiculed me in front of patients and coworkers.

It left a bad impression not only on the clients in the waiting room, but I was later lectured by my employer for "creating a bad environment" as a receptionist. And yet, the deliveryman had the audacity to tell me to fix my behavior if I wanted to maintain this job and to "have a nice day".

I liked: Transport time, Deliver it in good shape.

I didn't like: Unprofessional and rude behavior, Poor customer service, Poor attitude from drivers.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 04, 2015.

Comments

Gainesville, Florida, United States #992409

Driver's are given two minutes per location to make a delivery, regardless of the number of packages being delivered. Also, seeing that your boss seemed to think you were being rude, isn't there an outside chance that you were, in fact, being rude to the delivery driver?