UPS never knocks on the door or the bell and just leaves package on the front door even when signature service is required.My packages go missing.

They tell me to check with my neighbors and I did and they did their "investigation" which yielded no results. The original sender had to send replacements. Same thing happened again. This time I was around and it turns out that they dropped it off at another house in my neighbourhood...

quite far away from my house, really. I'm guessing my dishonest neighbours may have received the previous packages and never reached out to me, but that is all due to the UPS driver(s) all delivering to the wrong addresses!

I complained to UPS, but there is no follow-up.Absolutely atrocious.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of ups shipping from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments