Truck driver refuse to follow instruction that was transmit to him about leve package at apartment office or with next door neighbor.I inform Ups that no one would be home when they are try to deliver a package at am apartment at 2:00 pm in the evening and to leave the package at the apartment offices or with my next door neighbor.After two days of that i inform UPs facitily that I would pick the package up at the facitily but they keep send the package out .I was inform at the facitly that the package would be there Monday, for me to pick up and it wasn't then they said it would be there Tuesday for me to pick up and it wasn't.

I went through this bull *** for Five businees days try to pick up my package and come to find out they all lie every one at UPS, told me different story everyday for a week.

Now I have to repay to have the package send back again because of a B.S> delivery truck drive to sorry to take the package to the office or knock on my neighbor next door.Then I had five business days to pick the package up at the facitily and they did not eventry to wait they just send the package back which my five days would be up Friday 11, 2013.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments