my boyfriend paid 15 bucks to get my [only] birthday present to me within 2 days.he sent it on a tuesday and on thursday it does NOT arrive.

that's fine because there's still friday, although at 2am friday morning it said 'out for delivery'. not sure how that's possible. friday i had class and i get home to find my package was not left on my porch bc it required a signature and theyre going to try for delivery monday. *** no.

even usps delivers on saturday and my boyfriend didn't spend 15 dollars for my package to get to me on monday. the contents also turned out to be time sensitive.

i request to pick it up at a ups location - instead of the customer center a 15 min bike ride away from me, my package is apparently eternally stuck at a location 10 miles away. i do not have a car and it would take 1.5 hours to get there via public transportation.

wtf #3. someone was supposed to call me within the hour to confirm that it's possible to pull the package from that ups location in order to change the delivery (trick with customer service to to call, say 'talk to an agent' 3 times, and repeat this process until you finally talk to someone who is half competent). i have not received a call and it's been 5 hours. anyways i have to pay 5 bucks to get the package sent to my university dpt's office (where i'll at least be during the day) and also i'm not getting this package until Tuesday.

this isn't even confirmed tho. i may end up having to bike 10 miles to the middle of nowhere. i hate them.

usps will either leave the package or take it to the nearest post office where you can pick it up until they try to deliver it the next day.never using ups again.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments