Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

My supplier had shipped a material on 5th March 2015, from Germany to Mumbai through Express Saver.

These illiterate and blind people have filed for the customs clearance at India under a different name for my shipment.

And now I dont know the fate of my shipment, I also do not know if I would ever be able to get my shipment out of customs.

The employees of their Jogeshwari - Mumbai, India office have been lying all these days that it was a mistake of my supplier, without sending me the AWB or any document.

Now I want to sue them for my financial and goodwill loss.

Do not use their service ever, or you might land into soup like me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. vikasdynador stated that there is a room for improvement of rude staff behaviour and no knowledge of customs. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "uneducated employees, wrong customs filing, goods caught in customs due to wrong documentation" of express saver and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Ups needs to "ups pay for the loss of goodwill and full cost of material, i will order a new item and ship it through some one else to my factory" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned express saver in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments