Package is "delayed due to weather" - it's now February (no longer December, with holiday delays).USPS is delivering, Fedex is delivering, some smaller, local companies are delivering.

BUT...UPS seems to be having major problems. Stuff is stuck for days in Dallas and NO NEWS. It's like a BIG BLACK HOLE. UPS is delivering, as long as the stuff is not being routed through Dallas (and there are no "delayed due to weather" notices.

HELLO UPS - your Dallas hub is TOTALLY DISFUCTIONAL.Wake up and FIX this ****!!!

1 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 1 .

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Anna, Texas, United States #951294

Exactly.My package had arrived at the HUB in Mesquite and I was tracking it the moment it got here.

It was scheduled to be delivered today and then all of a sudden at noon, I get a notification that say's " due to adverese weather conditions that your package may be delayed. "

Really? The weather is FINE today. However, tomorrow and Saturday will be a HUGE difference.

So, My package will be delayed even further. This is a weather sensitive item made of wood and will warp in freezing and below freezing temps if it sits there for too long. When I mentioned going over there to pick it up myself, the customer service girl said that she couldn't let me do that. I wonder why not?

It's a HUUB where people pick up their packages regularly.Something tells me they either lost it or damaged it already.

to Anonymous Dallas, Texas, United States #951365

I'm in the exact same boat.Pkg to be delivered today.

It is sitting at a Dallas hub and delayed to the supposed "weather" -- it's been fine in Dallas since February 24 (no severe weather).

On top of rude customer service reps, am unable to pick up the package either.Completely unnacceptable for items that are needed by tomorrow!