I JOINED "UPS MY CHOICE" WITH THE NOTION THAT PERHAPS IT WOULD HELP IMPROVE THE SERVICE .. IT DIDN'T ..

MY PACKAGES ARE CONTINUOUSLY BEING 'THROWN' OVER A 4 FOOT HIGH CHAIN LINK FENCE BECAUSE THE DRIVERS DON'T WANT TO BOTHER TO SLIDE THE GATE OPEN AND DELIVER MY PACKAGES TO THE 'FRONT DOOR' AS SPECIFIED ON MY CHOICE .. AS OTHERS STATE, IT IS LEFT UP THE ''DRIVER'S DISCRETION'' WHETHER TO LEAVE THE PACKAGE OR NOT ..!!! MY PACKAGES HAVE BEEN THROWN OVER THE FENCE, RIPPING THE BOX OPEN AND SPILLING THE ITEMS ACROSS THE DRIVEWAY .. WTF .. ?!?!?!

WHEN I CALL IN (AT LEAST HALF A DOZEN TIMES) TO COMPLAIN I AM TOLD THAT 'THE SITUATION WILL BE DISCUSSED WITH THE 'SUPERVISOR' OR THE 'DRIVER' .. NEVER SEEMS TO HELP AT ALL .. MY PACKAGES ARE BEING LEFT IN MY DRIVEWAY, CLEARLY VISIBLE FROM THE STREET AND THE SIDEWALK, WHERE ANYONE CAN STOP AND PICK THEM UP .. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH UPS ..??? I CALLED AGAIN TODAY .. MY PACKAGES WERE NOT LEFT LAST NIGHT .. I WAS TOLD IT IS AT THE 'DRIVER'S DISCRETION' .. ?!?! ALSO, I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT WHATEVER YOU PUT INTO "MY CHOICE" PREFERENCES DOESN'T "SHOW UP" ON THEIR SCREEN .. SO I HAD TO GO IN AND DELETE EXACTLY WHA TI WAS LOOKING AT AND RE-ENTER IT .. ?! WHY .. ? SO THEY CAN SAY THAT I "JUST" ENTERED THIS INFORMATION TODAY AND THAT ALL PREVIOUS PROBLEMS WERE MY FAULT .. ??

SO FRUSTRATED AT ALL THESE PROBLEMS .. AND NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT .. I WANT MY F***ING PACKAGES .. !!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments