Tracking Tool

The company I work for has had a UPS account on monthly billing for over 20 years.I had to request a copy of an invoice.

Upon logging in, by doing this it switched our account to daily billing. I called within 3 days to get it changed back as that was NOT my intent nor was I aware. UPS then switched the account to weekly billing. Upon calling again, I was told that $180 deposit would be required to switch the account back to monthly billing which it has been on for the last 20 years.

I am tired of BIG companies trying to dictate what they will do or not do to GAIN or MAINTAIN your business.I will utilizing FedEx going forward

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "set account back up like it has been for the last 20 years on monthly billing". This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments