State: Missouri Product: Ups Next Day Delivery Service Clear all filters (1 of 36 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

UPS in Saint Louis, Missouri - Guaranteed 8AM Next Day Air Delivery means NOTHING

1.4
Spent a large amount of money to send a very small package that absolutely had to be there the next day. It was only a state away and any time the next day would have worked, but to ENSURE it arrived, we paid the substantial increase to guarantee 8AM delivery by the next day. This left us to assume that if it did not for some crazy reason make it there by 8AM as GUARANTEED, that it would at least trickle in the same day. Nope. Upon calling them at 9AM I was told that the package never even left the facility in the state it was mailed from. I cna't even drive to the local facility to pick it up! How can you seriously mess something up THAT bad? Likely the only package of the day even marked with the crazy 8AM next day delivery option and it is not even put on the first truck!? UPS just lost a ton of business as I will be spreading this like wildfire. I'd never trust them with a thing ever again.
Review