I placed and order with a company on 03/17/16, UPS received my order from the shipper as of 03/18/16.On UPS online site it shows that my package would be delivered on 03/23/16 between 2:30 pm - 6:30 pm, the last scan on my package was on 03/19/16 in Jacksonville Fl.

@ 7:36 am, as of 03/23/16 there are no scans showing. I spoke with a Supervisor by the name of Francis on 03/23/16 he stated he would call me back at 7:00 pm on 03/23/16 to see if I received my package, if i did not receive my package he would open up and investigation on the package, he stated its very strange that this package has not been scanned in 4 days of pick up, and i agreed as well.After calling 4 different times on 03/23/16 @ 11:45 am ( 40 mins 11 seconds ) @ 7:05 pm ( 25 mins ) @ 7:45 pm ( 15 mins ) @ 8:13 pm ( 44 mins ) the last called i held for 32 mins before i could speak with a Supervisor to tell me she understands my fustration from not receiving a return call from the Supervisor as promised.As of 03/24/16 10:35 am i yet have heard from anyone at UPS, not to mention i check status online a message shows on 03/23/16 @ 7:00 pm, WE UNABLE TO DISPATCH THE TRAILER ON TIME. THIS MAY CAUSE A DELAY. / DELIVERY WILL BE RESCHEDULED.

NOT TO MENTION THIS WAS A WEDDING GIFT THAT NEEDED TOMMOROW BEFORE MY FLIGHT LEAVES AT 7:45 AM !!!!!

AFTER THIS I WILL PAY EXTRA FOR A PACKAGE WITH FED EX, ANY SHIPPER TELLS ME THEY USE UPS i will pay before i use UPS.Not to mention now i have to purchase a NEW GIFT for the wedding, the total for the first gift was $161.00 dollars, and I don't have a clue to were the package is!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups shipping from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $161 and wants Ups to "please deliver".

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments