I have already filed a claim with UPS, it is currently under-way.I would recommend anyone shipping a package with UPS to double-box it, pack it excessively, and seal it with an entire roll of tape.

I sent a simple, sturdy box, sealed by the UPS employee himself as I watched. I had gifts from oversees within the box that I was sending to my family. When they received the package, several items were missing and the once sturdy box was flimsy. I then spoke with a UPS store manager at the same location I sent the box out at.

Of course they can only do what they can, but they said these boxes are tossed around like luggage, and heaven knows what else. Can I not trust a shipping company to ship a simple box without losing items, much less damage a box? Apparently not, they have no standards. To say that I am frustrated is a severe understatement.

These are items from a once in a lifetime trip I took. I wanted so bad to give my family souvenirs, and UPS carelessly lost them. The method of transporting these items are clearly unreliable. Either triple-box your items or deliver them yourself, because clearly you cannot trust this company.

Such a disappointment.-Caitlin Smith

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments