1.8
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I sent ten boxes from Montana to Las Vegas.Of the ten, three were damaged.

One box was delivered with merchandise falling out of it with massive slits in the side. One box had the top completely open; I lost merchandise from that, and one had the top and bottom slit. What is amazing is that I personally observed the UPS workers in Montana put extra tape on the boxes. Furthermore, I have another box that seems to be lost in transit, and according to my conversation regarding that one, UPS put the wrong zip code on it.

When I complained to UPS, they told me that many people handle the boxes and that the process couldn't be controlled.

It was expensive to send these boxes--very inferior service.I am beyond appalled.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of ups delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $160. Ups needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments