2.3
Turnaround Time

It started Monday October 6th when my girlfriend sent me my bills from the US to the UK. After paying $180 because my friend decided to put in a gift for my daughter and was scheduled for delivery on Wednesday. Nothing came and I got a phone call from UPS needing more information as I might have to pay customs. So, after that was sorted out the woman cleared it and was set to go on the 9th.

Well, it is now Wednesday October 15th and it is supposed to be here by noon which I am not holding my breath for as I was told that on Monday for a Tuesday delivery!!!

Since last Thursday I talked to 5 people!!! Finally yesterday they found it had been scanned but still didn't know where it was!!!! How ridiculous!!!

It seems no matter how nice and understanding all the people I talked were, no one gave me a phone number or anything so I could complain let alone get a refund which after the frustration I have been put through, deserve.

Thank you to the person who found an email address which I have already posted a letter to.

Will be back on here later if my parcel doesn't turn up.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: No managers to speak to.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

So I order a package it is taking way to long to get her they said 5 day but it is scheduled to be her 6 and for over 36 hours my package has not moved and it is traveling from Illinois to texas a 2 hour plane ride ..... I am so frustrated.