I ordered Craw fish that were shipped as a overnight shipment, that should have been delivered on 5/27/2016.This was out tenth year of ordering from this craw fish company, who until this year shipped via Fed-x.

UPS decided that the plane in Louisville was to full, so they rescheduled the delivery of the perishable craw fish for the next day. Mistake number one, they will not keep a second day. So the next day I get an update that the spoiled package would be delivered the next day (Saturday). I tracked the package and it arrived at the USP facility close to where we live at 9:00 AM Saturday morning, and it proceeded to set there for the next delivery truck on Tuesday 5/31/2016.

Now I see that USP delivered the spoiled box of craw fish before lunch on 5/31/2016. The one good thing I did was accept a refund from the craw fish company, instead of having them reship a second shipment that would have ended up setting next to the first box at the local depot since they did not make any Saturday deliveries.

On Friday it took 4 hours to contact the craw fish company, it seems that I was not the only one who did not receive their shipment.Thank you UPS!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments