Tracking says delivered to customer woman but none in my address received the package.Called the customer care who recommended to open to investigation which takes 8 business days for an answer.

I feel UPS doesn't understand the value of package which is mandatory for my new born. This is weekend and I m left with no option until Monday. The efforts I took to place an order for medical supply is ruined completely by UPS. I need the supply really very important and very medical purpose.

I wanted before my discharge so only I ordered even before discharge but none in place because of UPS.PLEASE GET THE SUPPLY ASAP.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of ups. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups customer care. Ups needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

UPS delivered our package to a wrong address and the customer care said they delivered in our address.. The good hearted guys who lives in that address after seeing it's a medical supply delivered our package. Thanks a lot that guy!