On 06/05/2009 I ordered a meat package from Omaha Steaks which would be delivered on 06/10/2009 by UPS.On 06/10/2009, I checked the status of the package and it stated "On truck for delivery".

I sat up all day and about 3 p.m. I checked the status of the delivery and it said "Delivered". I had no package and noone rang my doorbell. When I called UPS a lady named Bobby states that when contacting the driver that he just left it on the porch and that UPS does not have to ring your bell.

Then she called back and says the driver says he rang all the bells and someone buzzed him in (we have no buzzers) and he left the package on the inside. Then she said he said someone opened the door and he set the package on the inside and put on the order delivered on porch A16 (I have no idea what that is). I in turn had to call Omaha Steaks and let them know that he gave my package to someone other than me and UPS they do not have to ring the doorbell. They just leave the package.

This is just money gone down the drain. Now Omaha Steaks said they would resend the order but the problem is still there and I probably won't get this package either. I am at a loss of money.

The package was miss delivered and they won't own up to it.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Greetings:

I'm so sorry to read about the frustrating experience you're having with UPS. My name is Debbie Curtis-Magley and I work with UPS Public Relations. I'd like to offer some help.

Please send me the tracking number for your shipment and your contact details to upsfeedback@ups.com.

Hope to hear from you.