Over the last 5 months, I have ordered 6 items that were shipped via UPS despite my warnings to the vendor that they are incompetent. Of the 6, 4 were lost or misdirected.
The misdirected item was finally allocated to their local facility for an additional 6 days after the return to vendor date. After 5 E-letters, accomplishing nothing but a mechanized acknowledgment, and 4 phone calls, one of which reached someone who actually knew something, the violation of company doctrine was accomplished and I was able to breach the security of UPS HAH HAH HAH, and get my package. The other 3 items required the cooperation of the vendors, a lengthy wait while UPS searched for the lost articles without a clue as to how to proceed, and after 4 -6 weeks, I got replacements, one of which was medication which I had to reorder. There should be a federal regulation that compensates the buyer for time spent helping the *** companies that couldn't care less.
However, since the companies essentially control Congress except on the issues not invoving their profits, don't hold your breath.
Amazingly, only a few companies provide instruction blanks for consumers who've been through this. Shape up you turkeys.
Monetary Loss: $350.