1.3
Turnaround Time

I have no idea what has happened to UPS. There are usually OK, at least the driver for my area. I wish that they, as well as FedEx and DHL, had more of a time to where they can work with residents/businesses of when they can and will deliver their packages. For packages that need to be signed for can be difficult to obtain - people do work for a living so with the need to have to wait all day long (up til 8pm) can be painstaking.

At least FedEx express has an exact time that they deliver their packages to customers. This helps a great deal. I guess I will begin to tell the companies who I purchase from to ship all of my items via FedEx from now on!

UPS needs better customer services (reps via phone) and way better communication. When you say that you will call me back in 1 hour, CALL ME BACK IN 1 HOUR!!!

When I give instructions to leave the package at the UPS station, LEAVE THE PACKAGE AT THE UPS STATION!! Simple english instructions, people!...even for a 5 year-old to follow.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups ups shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments