I had a package turned over the local post office for delivery from UPS. Why this happens is beyond me. Post office marked the item as delivered but there was no package ever delivered to my apartment, my mailboxes or my apt office.

Waited on hold for 30 minutes before being disconnected by their customer service. I have sent an email regarding this information as well and have received no reply.

There is no proof of delivery and the delivery location said "NC, US"....really that's pretty *** vague if you ask me.

I have contacted amazon and UPS about this and have not gotten anything taken care of.

They are all incompetent if you ask me.

Review about: Ups Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #794536

How is UPS supposed to know what the Post Office did with it?

The complaint should be against the Post Office, as UPS carried out their part of the process.

to Barry Cadillac, Michigan, United States #796415

can you remember the time when UPS took a package and delivered it?once upon they required a signature.Every since they started dropping packages at your door the company has gone downhill on a slipery slope.Now the mentality is "we'll let the USPS do it for us and charge what ever we want.Pathetic at best.Go to the USPS in the first place and get better cost vs service.toss this loser UPS company in the trash,which is where they need to be.