Lock Haven, Pennsylvania
1.8
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Multiple times I have had a package get messed up, delivered to the wrong place or not at all. Before I had the package not delivered and was rescheduled for the next day due to (wrong address) or so they say.

It gets dropped off the next day with a new shipment slip over the old one from the shipper and you can see through it that my address was correct so I filed a complaint. Newest one is package was to be delivered fri between 6-8 I’m tracking the live movement and he’s a block from my house at the college and I get and at 7:30 I get an update that my address information is not correct so I call she verified the address to me but said he couldn’t find the place. WTF he delivered next door this morning and to me many times before.

So she updated the system and said I would have the package tomorrow I get an update again package delayed due to address info so I call back now their telling me it’s not gonna come till Monday. Place is a joke Wtf

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

UPS Cons: Ups.