Making a complaint at UPS

2847 of 3983 Ups reviews

Try calling UPS and complaining about something damaged.They give you a BS number and tell you its up to the shipper to file a compliant.

Thye refused my certified letters and hide behind some *** policy trhat says they can't tell you anything. Its been five months and no word. When I call UPS costumer service Monica Pearson she said she can't tell me what's going on for security reasons. She said would I want my information given to someone calling and complaining?

Chicago sucks for a lot of reason now I have anew reason.Freaking crazy.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2847 of 3983 Ups reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Anonomous returned

Aug 09, 2012 #526548

UPS BLOWS CHUNKS!! I'm sick a & f*g tired of all the horse ***. And my cousin works for them!! He tells me he doesn't know how the *** they manage to stay in business. He works there because he has two kids & the benefits are good.

0 0 Reply
hey genius

Jul 26, 2012 #519528

if you are not the shipper, you didn't pay the bill to ship, ups owes you nothing.
deal with your vendor, they are the only people entitled to ask anything of ups.
you dolt.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ups. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ups.
Filing a new complaint about
×