I have a home based office.My desk is by a window on a one way street.

I can clearly see the street in front of building while sitting at my desk. UPS has repeatedly lied about delivery attempts. On days when I am expecting an important delivery, I monitor UPS tracking through their site (and text updates). BTW - These are deliveries sent by companies that only offer delivery through UPS (I never use them to send items out).

And yet, even though I am home all day, waiting, and monitoring UPS tracking, the pathetic idiots have the audacity to lie about "attempted deliveries". They don't even bother leaving a notice on the door. UPS lacks any means to monitor their drivers, as calling their laughable customer service does no good. When packages do arrive, they are frequently damaged in transit.

Last week UPS left a package on my porch with a split seam and the contents partially hanging out. Jersey City UPS drivers are a vile horde of knuckle dragging reprobates.

I pray for the day UPS goes bankrupt.If it's brown, flush it down...to into the bowels of H-E-double hockey sticks.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments