UPS contends that they tried to deliver a package at my home at 9:59AM on 10/19. My husband and I were home until 1PM and when we left the house there was no notice of failed delivery. We came home at 3 PM to a failed delivery notice saying that driver was there at 9:59AM. Item needed a signature so we made ourselves available for afternoon delivery between 3- 7 PM. Upon notification to supervisors, UPS claimed they would call us back but did not after 3 phone calls. Driver claims he is not near our home at 6PM but in reality is across the street. My husband went to meet him for the package. Driver is not our regular delivery man and lied to UPS and us about the delivery time. We want driver to own up to his lies and want to know the recourse on this.

Sincerely,

Stephanie Shaw

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups shipping. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments