1.4
Tracking Tool

Every time I have shipping issues it's always UPS. Blatantly abused packages; crushed, wet, big hole on the side is very common with UPS, they can't deliver anything larger than a shoe box without damage. I know why, it's the drivers. I have met all but 1 courteous delivery person that was actually nice and cared, no one else does, no one cares and they all hate their job as far as I can see. I have had two watches stolen by UPS drivers, this never happened with FedEx or USPS. Every time I walk by the FedEx driver there is always sunshine....seriously...big smile and greets you and very helpful and willing to be flexible with requests. I once had a UPS deliver an overseas package that require a COD for customs and the only way was cash or check, I asked the her what would happen if I didn't have payment and she said it goes back to the sender (sender was in Germany) so I said well that doesn't seem right, do you hold it for a few days? can you redeliver it tomorrow when I have a check?...all answers were "we send it back to the sender" she wasn't willing to help, no smile and didn't care about her job at all. Well I eventually found a check all while she was trying to leave, she saw me rushing to find a check and still she was trying to leave.

You people just don't care, dropping off packages wherever convenient for you, throwing packages around because it's not yours? letting a 50" TV get soaked with half the box melting away?

UPS: You have the most incompetent people working for you. I will never use your service and will never buy anything from anyone that uses UPS. I don't believe in giving my money directly or indirectly to UPS. You guys make FedEx and USPS look like a dream company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Poor customer service, Bad quality, Problem with delivery many times over..

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 28, 2016.

Comments