1.3
Tracking Tool

Every time I have shipping issues it's always UPS. Blatantly abused packages; crushed, wet, big hole on the side is very common with UPS, they can't deliver anything larger than a shoe box without damage. I know why, it's the drivers. I have met all but 1 courteous delivery person that was actually nice and cared, no one else does, no one cares and they all hate their job as far as I can see. I have had two watches stolen by UPS drivers, this never happened with FedEx or USPS. Every time I walk by the FedEx driver there is always sunshine....seriously...big smile and greets you and very helpful and willing to be flexible with requests. I once had a UPS deliver an overseas package that require a COD for customs and the only way was cash or check, I asked the her what would happen if I didn't have payment and she said it goes back to the sender (sender was in Germany) so I said well that doesn't seem right, do you hold it for a few days? can you redeliver it tomorrow when I have a check?...all answers were "we send it back to the sender" she wasn't willing to help, no smile and didn't care about her job at all. Well I eventually found a check all while she was trying to leave, she saw me rushing to find a check and still she was trying to leave.

You people just don't care, dropping off packages wherever convenient for you, throwing packages around because it's not yours? letting a 50" TV get soaked with half the box melting away?

UPS: You have the most incompetent people working for you. I will never use your service and will never buy anything from anyone that uses UPS. I don't believe in giving my money directly or indirectly to UPS. You guys make FedEx and USPS look like a dream company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service, bad quality, problem with delivery many times over." of ups delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2500. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments