1.5
Turnaround Time

Our company switched from another vendor to UPS.The first experience with the local depot (Newmarket, ON) was very poor; the store and staff were unorganized, unfamiliar with procedure and not helpful.

This improved a little over time, but, no where near the service I received from their competition. Went today on a Saturday to ship 3 important parcels (otherwise would never go to UPS on a Saturday), and interrupted the staff member eating a sandwich. They informed me that they were out of Canadian Waybill forms and asked if I could return on Monday. Exasperated, I asked if they were telling me that I couldn't ship today?

They replied I could, but, I would have to go to another location.Seriously, who has time for this BS!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with local depot and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups shipping and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Ups needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Did you go to a UPS Customer Service Center, or a UPS Store?If it was the latter, those aren't actually owned by UPS.

Also, in the US at least, the UPS hubs aren't even open on weekends.