I purchased my son a laptop for Christmas.I stood home from work to retrieve the package as a signature was required upon delivery.

On Day 1 the UPS driver claimed that my address was incorrect/invalid and they were unable to deliver the package. Address was confirmed as correct with the seller and UPS customer service so I don't know what happened. On Day 2 UPS driver claimed that nobody was home to retrieve the package which is incorrect. I live in a small apartment and would have heard UPS but they never came or even left a note stating they tried to make a delivery.

I was home all day! I called UPS that night and they were unable to locate my package. I asked UPS to hold my package when they found it as they clearly had problems delivering it and I would pick it up. I was assured they would call me for pick-up, instead a 3rd attempt to deliver the package was made to the WRONG address.

Some stranger signed for my package at an unknown address and now my $600 purchase is nowhere to be found and my son will not have his Christmas gift on Christmas morning. UPS customer service is terrible, they did absolutely NOTHING to help rectify the situation even though their driver screwed up on 3 separate occasions.

I'm beyond upset and UPS doesn't seem to care.I spent several hours on the phone with their customer service and nothing was done for me.

Review about: Ups Pick Up Service.

I liked: Tracking.

I didn't like: Delivery, Unethical business practices, Customer service agents, Poor customer service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #919007

yes I agree ups is a piece of sh...e , I order a ps4 for a Christmas gift from best buy and they can do anything right now , I want to cancel my order from best buy and get my refund but I cant get it because my package is under investigation and is going to take around 7 to 10 days . so my son is not going to get his present on chrismas.