1.5

UPS has lost over $30,000 of our product this year.Not just late delivery but actually lost the product, and they take zero responsibility for how it could have happened or where it might be.

Their answer? We need to purchase "their insurance" and pay them more money to cover their incompetence. Not only that, but the only affordable insurance would be a policy where I have to guess which package they will lose out of the thousands I ship and put insurance on that package. The only way to insure all my packages is to buy a blanket policy - which would put me out of business financially.

I have never experienced such terrible customer service.Their attitude has been arrogance and indifference to our situation.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Florida, United States #900171

UPS "declared value" coverage really isn't going to break the bank in most cases, but if it's that much of an issue, why not just insure the packages through your own insurance company? I know that several companies I've worked with have outside insurance covering their items valued in the tens of thousands of dollars.