My mother-in-law passed away in July.I shipped 6 packages to her sister via UPS through Office Depot.

DON'T EVER DO THIS. First, UPS lost 3 of the 6. Nice going. Their process to find undelivered boxes of photos, etc.

IS THE LAMEST. This is a company that's supposed to be all about the use of technology. "Can you take a photograph of lost boxes and I can try to identify the contents of mine?" "No. Let me read you descriptions." Are you kidding me?

This went on for a long, long time. Now, I want to actually file claims since it's obvious they're never going to find my lost boxes. Because I shipped through Office Depot, I'm not the shipper, so they won't talk to me. I have to talk to the people at Office Depot who have zero incentive to help.

There are three lost boxes. This requires three separate trips to UPS because they give me the forms to fill out ONE AT A TIME.

Call me paranoid, but I'm guessing UPS doesn't want to pay the claim, and Office Depot couldn't care less if it ever gets paid.

Unbelievable.Never again.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments