UPS managed to lose three 4'x5' packages during the December ice storm in DFW.And now the replacement packages the company has shipped out are currently late with no real delivery date known.

Customer service is lying to north Texas customers assuring them their packages will "be delivered tomorrow" when actually they will not be delivered anytime I the near future. Stop lying and stop trying to cover up the epic ice storm fail.

Packages being shipped long after the ice has thawed aren't being delivered and nobody at UPS is addressing it.How the media hasn't picked up that UPS has not only NOT recovered from a backlog of packages but delivery to north Texas is at a virtual stand-still.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Rockwall, Texas, United States #763186

Having the same issue.They have lost 3 packages of mine and 1 was overnight.

They keep giving me the runaround. They had one here in Mesquite and sent it to Illinois because they said they didn't have any room in the mesquite warehouse. Another one was in the warehouse and they told me it would take 3 additional days to reach me. I asked to come pick it up and was told I couldn't because they had too many packages and would not be able to locate it.

Seriously???

Of my 3 packages, they said one was delivered to me, but I never saw it.It is chocolate from Ghirardelli, so I guess they ate it!!

Rowlett, Texas, United States #760301

Be prepared this is where mine is and it was 2nd day air....took one day to go from WV to KY to TX....and its been over 7 days with unknown delivery date to get 5 miles from Mesquite to Rowlett...but it seems to visit Dallas a lot :(

Was in Mesquite on 12/10....on 12/16 it FINALLY said it would be delivered 12/17,it didn't deliver today because its traveling over and over between Mesquite and Dallas if you as me....and there is no delivery date now.....

Location Date Local Time Activity

Mesquite, TX, United States 12/17/2013 10:00 A.M. Your package encountered a delay. We expect your delivery will be postponed by one business day.

Dallas, TX, United States 12/17/2013 6:38 A.M. Departure Scan

Mesquite, TX, United States 12/17/2013 6:34 A.M. Arrival Scan

Dallas, TX, United States 12/16/2013 10:17 P.M. Arrival Scan

Mesquite, TX, United States 12/16/2013 9:48 P.M. Departure Scan

12/16/2013 6:00 A.M. Your package encountered a delay. We expect your delivery will be postponed by one business day.

Mesquite, TX, United States 12/11/2013 2:00 P.M. Network disruption due to prior weather conditions, check ups.com for further updates.

Mesquite, TX, United States 12/10/2013 11:00 P.M. Network disruption due to prior weather conditions, check ups.com for further updates.

Lexington, KY, United...