I bought 3 packages which was $450 from Macy's, UPS was the carrier.They delivered to a wrong apartment letter H (mine is J).

I asked the neighbor, but they said they did not receive them. So I lost my packages. This is the third time they have sent to my neighbors, but the last 2 times, I got mine back, but not this time.

Even though I got money back from Macy's, but I want to do this review because this is not acceptable.

they are so careless, the is a letter in front of the door.how can they read it wrongly

I bought a big J letter to attach to the door to prevent the lost happen, but it has not changed any thing.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $450. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments