Kensington, New South Wales

I ordered an expensive product $500 from a company who ships through UPS.After tracking it for a week it arrived in Australia and was noted to be shipped that day.

First i was told the tracking was wrong and delivery is the next day. When i arrived home the next day, there was no package or card left and tracking stated it was left at a 'rear door' - i live in a town house and don't have a rear door! After two weeks of following up, i have had the worst customer service and still no package or refund.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!Untrained staff that simply recite lines to try and get you off the phone and bad customer service!

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

ll2014
Tampa, Florida, United States #899460

this company not honest!!!

I had a similar experience.I placed and order on 5/23/2014 that was said to have been delivered on 5/29/2014.

When I read the tracking message on line it read at 11:00 am the customer did not answer at 11:07 it reads package was left with a women standing on my porch no signature was required. So who did the driver give my package to? I called customer service and was told that an investigation was in place.

when I call to check the status of the investigation I was told to contact the company I ordered from.No response, refund, no package as of 7/1/2014

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #831789

Have had what I believe are thieves stealing packages off my front porch..I hate the way UPS makes you pay for any change in delivery...rip off.