I received a post card from UPS stating that my package was being held at their location in Commerce City, CO because they didn't have my apartment number.So I called; the guy was very nice, patient, and helpful and said he added my apartment number.

I received ANOTHER post card a few days later saying the same thing. So I called again and this time was helped by a woman who said my package was delivered to a completely different address and that I would have to call tomorrow to speak with the Investigations department. Now, I work in Customer Service so I was not rude to her at all because I know it was in no way her fault. But I wish I'd gotten the woman's name because when I asked her if it was likely that the Investigations department would be able to get my package back she simply stated again that I'd have to call back tomorrow to speak with someone else.

When I was in the middle of thanking her for checking around for me, she HUNG UP on me! If I ever hung up on a customer my boss would jump down my throat, and if I'd gotten her name I definitely would have called back and asked to speak to a manager about her.

Very rude, very frustrating, and she very obviously didn't care at all.From now on I will be using any shipping company other than UPS.

Review about: Ups Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments