So I paid extra money to get it shipped faster and it's been tracked literally to the day of delivery.I come home, its not there.

I look up online and it says the package was delivered to the FRONT DOOR. The reason im so mad is because I need it for a long vacation that I'm leaving for tomorrow and If I don't get it, I will raise cane with one of the customer service workers.

Does anyone else have this problem?If so, how was it fixed because I am completely desperate at this point.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

I think I just had this problem, and my order is a laptop computer.Deliver was made 'front door'!?

No knock no nothing, at amzingly, I was at home, although it's apartment, I didn't hear any truck stop by... however it was 'delivered'.

I don't know, even if it's in a safe town, shouldn't the delivery serice come up and knock on your door and ask for you to sign for reicving the package?

Just leave at front door?BS!

I had the same happen to me.UPS delivered at 4:30 per ups system.

I was home as was my wife and no package was at the door. UPS kept asking me to check with my neighbors which I did. They help line kept suggesting someone stole it but I believe it was the driver, It read prescriptions on envelope. Now I can't get a "new" script for 30 days, how could someone steal my scripts and think they could get scripts fill in my name?, F...ing crooks.

I spent hours on the phone and my wellbeing is not so good, UPS driver never came to do a follow up visit but never showed.Any suggestions.

Believe it or not there are people out there that will follow UPS drivers around nd wait for pkgs to be delivered to your door nd them steal them.It happens all the time.

ALWAYS have a signature required by the shipper. Then your pkg has to be signed for and not left at your door. If it does not require a signature UPS is suppose to leave it. Then its fair game for thiefs.

Make them easy money...sell it on ebay or craigslist! Also UPS has technology from satellites to tell what address the pkg was del to.

It will tell what door of your house it was left at or even if the driver scanned the pkg in his truck before walking to your door.So if they say it was delivered to your house, it was.

nikalseyn

I second Simple Fix.Now you have two very good confirmations of what to do.

I'll bet you can hardly wait till your next year's vacation to put this wonderful and exacting advice to good use.Enjoy!

Next time order your Item 2 weeks before you leave on Vacation then if somthing happens you have time to correct it. See Simple.