i was supposed to receive a package (a pretty expensive external hard drive) in two days with amazon prime.i received notification that it had been shipped the same day as the purchase and should arrive on time.
3 days past the expected arrival date and no update or package. called ups and they said the package was "obviously lost in transit", no ***, and told me to refer to amazon. representative put me on hold for 15 minutes to get a link to use, but since i got tired of waiting around for them, i just called amazon for a replacement.
they needed to confirm it was lost from ups but when speaking with ups, they lied saying there was a "big load of packages being picked up and my package was not included in there".luckily amazon is sending another, but i hope the ups associate that finds my package is happy now that they have a free hard drive (sarcasm).
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unethical business practices
- Customer service and delivery
- Poor tracking tool
- Reason of review:
- lost package, poor customer service, liars
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ups Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is very upsetting ...i only apply for job helper i do not understand where all these problem coming from..."
- "these boxes look like they were rolled end over end. all four corners on all four boxes were crushed. this is stereo equipment in the original box showing its new..."
- "Alright so I am just a little pissed off right now. So on the 23rd of August I shipped 2 packages from California to Virginia, where I go to college,..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Tank installed given check exactly for what I was told to pay 12/27/13 252$ money order not check . Then had to pay 500$1/27/14 money order in person all these..."
- "WHY and HOW in the *** are these people still in business with such HORRIBLE reviews and a F+ BBB rating?!?! It's been 12 days and three attempted deliveries (i'm..."