100% full

i was supposed to receive a package (a pretty expensive external hard drive) in two days with amazon prime.i received notification that it had been shipped the same day as the purchase and should arrive on time.

3 days past the expected arrival date and no update or package. called ups and they said the package was "obviously lost in transit", no ***, and told me to refer to amazon. representative put me on hold for 15 minutes to get a link to use, but since i got tired of waiting around for them, i just called amazon for a replacement.

they needed to confirm it was lost from ups but when speaking with ups, they lied saying there was a "big load of packages being picked up and my package was not included in there".luckily amazon is sending another, but i hope the ups associate that finds my package is happy now that they have a free hard drive (sarcasm).

Review about: Ups Shipping.

I didn't like: Unethical business practices, Customer service and delivery, Poor tracking tool.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss lost package, poor customer service, liars / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ups?

Submit review

Comments

They have told me that I signed for my parcel....But it was never delivered...

I was at work at the time they said it was signed.... I asked to see the signature, they do not have a signature! Am just going round in circles...

They are liers and lack any customer service skills!Am hoping Amazon will be able to help!