Ups - Lost package, lying pos

i was supposed to receive a package (a pretty expensive external hard drive) in two days with amazon prime.i received notification that it had been shipped the same day as the purchase and should arrive on time.

3 days past the expected arrival date and no update or package. called ups and they said the package was "obviously lost in transit", no ***, and told me to refer to amazon. representative put me on hold for 15 minutes to get a link to use, but since i got tired of waiting around for them, i just called amazon for a replacement.

they needed to confirm it was lost from ups but when speaking with ups, they lied saying there was a "big load of packages being picked up and my package was not included in there".luckily amazon is sending another, but i hope the ups associate that finds my package is happy now that they have a free hard drive (sarcasm).

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Unethical business practices
    • Customer service and delivery
    • Poor tracking tool

Reason of review:
lost package, poor customer service, liars
Monetary loss:
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 16, 2015 #1049108

They have told me that I signed for my parcel.... But it was never delivered... I was at work at the time they said it was signed.... I asked to see the signature, they do not have a signature! Am just going round in circles... They are liers and lack any customer service skills! Am hoping Amazon will be able to help!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ups. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ups.
Filing a new complaint about