Laramie Wyoming UPS Store:

Hands down the worst possible customer service I have ever received.They lost my package..

ok, such things happen, then the real nightmare started. I called UPS corporate to start. Was told I had to contact my local UPS store first. Ok, did that.

Was told that they had to contact corporate, and would get back to me. Day one, they told me they would contact me within the day. Come close, and not hearing from them, I called them - they said they had contacted corporate and were waiting to hear back. They didn't call me back this time - lie #1.

I waited another 24 hours and heard nothing back. Lie #2 Third day in a row, I call them back to see if there's any updates - nope. Each time they promise to call - they never do. Well, that's just bad service, but it gets worse....

End of day three, I call corporate again - They had no record of any investigation, and no contacts from my local ups store. They had done nothing. Lie #3 I called them to ask about this, and they guy basically told me to *** off. They lied to be every step of the way after losing my package.

Shipped on the 7th, out for delivery sense the 14, it's now the 25 and the investigation is supposedly started ONLY AFTER I did their job...

I expect to hear nothing back from them.Go USPS, go fedex, go pony express, DO NOT GO UPS.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments