I shipped 3 packages from Florida to va, I received 2 of the boxes within 4 days and now I have a box that I have never received.It has been 3 weeks.

I did not have the money to insure it so the box im missing is only insured up to $100. I am broke I am living with family here in Virginia. The box was full of all my winter clothes. I called today and they said that the trace is done and they cant find the box so they are no longer looking for it.

Thats not my fault. I trusted this company with my personal stuff. It didnt just disappear. Where is it.

I dont think its fair that Im not getting my box of clothes. I think a employee took it. What else happened to it. Do they have a unclaimed department.

For one of the nations biggest shipping companies I am real disappointed. I am very mad. I will never use this company again. I will tell all my friends and family not to use them either.

They just dont care.They track everything thats there job so to tell me that my box is lost and I will never receive it is unacceptable.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments