Resolved
1.5
Insurance Quality

Update by user Apr 21

UPS called and offered to send a check for $100.

Original review posted by user Apr 20

On March 10, 2017, I shipped a package from Newberry, SC to Annapolis, MD.It arrived yesterday weighing over 2 pounds lighter that the original shipping weight.

When I first realized that the package was lost, I contacted customer service. I chatted, emailed and telephoned UPS. Each time I communicated with a different person. Each time was mislead and often lied to.

It is beyond comprehension what they will do to keep from paying your claim. I will no longer ship anything UPS. If you ever have a package lost by UPS, just resign yourself that you won't get any payment. Also, UPS will wear you down with lies and misinformation.

My son (the package for my two grandsons) had to sign a paper saying he never got the package. After that on April 7th, they said they had talked to Andy (a grandson) and the package had arrived.

The package was damaged and much of its contents destroyed was sent to Kansas.It was later shipped to Annapolis, MD on 4/19/17, more than five weeks from original shipping date.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Lack of honesty at customer service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments