Insurance Quality
Turnaround Time

My package was lost by UPS and they have been giving me the 'run around' for about 4 months now. I keep telling them they're going to keep me running around until the delay has passed and they won't pay for the lost item because my request is too old.

Yesterday some lady calls from UPS stating that I have to invoice them directly at cost. My customer paid an insurance for the full value of the lost item, why are you paying me only the cost value?

You shouldn't have us purchase an insurance for a value that isn't fully covered, isn't that false publicity? In the end, it's UPS who lost the package, I'm only a small business trying to make an honest living...

shelley4721 wrote the review because of "they are not paying for the full insured value." at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2673 and wants Ups to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups and ups delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments