Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I sent out a package on 12/11/17 for next day delivery.I paid $35.15 for this service.

Next day, my package never arrived. At 5 pm I called UPS to find out the issue and all they could tell me was that they can put in a search request to the last facility where my package was at. I spoke with a manager who told me she was going to call me back. I never received that phone call.

I stated I wanted my money back and I was told that I'd have to go back to the store I shipped the package from for that. So not only did you lose my package and can't do more then say "I'm sorry" but now I have to go out of MY way to get my money back for your mess up? Called back on 12/15/17. At this point, there is no tracking information for my package at all.

Again, no one can tell me why but an investigation is being opened. However, this investigation may take 8 days. There is no good resolution.

There is no responsibility being taken on by the company and there is nothing being done to refund me the money that was stolen from me for this awful shipping unless I go OUT OF MY WAY!and even then, I don't know if I will be refunded.

I didn't like: Company standards.

Comments