February 22, 2016, UPS delivered my package to the wrong address.What makes it even worse is that the UPS delivery receipt said it was left outside on the patio.

Well, I actually purchased the merchandise from an auction site where I spent a few hours bidding before buying. I have a lot of packages sent from the auction site and it is disheartening to think one will come up missing because of inadequacy of UPS.

It took eight business days for their investigation which resulted in a claim and now UPS isn't sure how many more days it will take to pay the auction site who will in turn refund me.UPS is a total disappointment as far as I'm concerned.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups ups shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments