I shipped a rug, didn't insure it for more than it was worth and of course they lost it.It was on a truck for delivery and now, it's gone.

Tell me how they lost a 5X8 46 lb package it's on the living room of one of their employees. I'll tell you one of their employees getting ready for vacation needed extra money sold it to a friend or stuck it in a corner until he or she gets back yes they are investigating just answering my emails is about as far as it has gotten.

A Jamaican women told me to call the manufacturer and have them send a new one this is before it was investigated 43rd st NY.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Baseless accusations? Lol. How do you know?

You are either the Jamaican woman...or thieving owner of a free carpet...smh

Feel better making baseless accusations?