In a nutshell, I sent an item via UPS to a modification shop in California (my cars ECU, you can't drive it without one), it was supposed to take 5 days to get there, 48 hours in the shop, another 5 days to be returned.3 weeks go by, and no package has returned, I called the modification shop, they say they haven't received it.
I Called UPS, and they tell me that they can't find my package.
UPS never again, worst shipping service in the world.Now I'm pretty screwed, because again, a car can't function without an ECU.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lost Package
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my..."
- "I sent 5 packages from Spain to UK in Sep 2011. Four of them were electronics (computer and accessories) packaged in their original boxes with the proper protectors (original DELL..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "Can someone please take the initiative to file a suit against these guys? I have evidence that they contacted me, phone records and emails. I believe they hacked all of..."
- "Incident happened around 3.40pm - 5pm I went out to get supply for my office and on the way back to my office an italian guy who was driving a silver..."
- "I was gifted with a KitchenAid Food Processor to assist me in chopping functions. It's the new line (ExactsliceTM 13-cup Food Processor). During the unpacking stage, I noticed that the..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."