1.1

Let's begin with there being an extremely difficult and cumbersome customer service system. They are hardly open, available, and barely make it 'easy' to accomplish anything regarding packages.

I ordered a package from Amazon and expected to receive it in only a few days.

Checking in on the tracking offered by Amazon and UPS, the status became "arrived at the facility" near me. Every day for the next 10 days I received a new email saying the package was out for delivery and then that there was some sort of courier delay at the end of the day. Eventually, I went out and looked for the UPS driver in my neighborhood. They told me that my package was supposed to be in their truck, but it wasn't (as well as over 20 other spots of packages on their route).

Great. UPS updated the tracking information to "In Transit", but in transit to and from where? It was already in the right town facility. All that had to happen was my package not get lost, misplaced/misdelivered, or stolen.

This should absolutely not be possible or tolerated with a service such as delivery.

I don't care if it's COVID or the holidays, the fact that it is so easy to lose items of so many people and not offer easy ways to manage your packages or stay up to date. Likewise, the fact that infrastructure and systems are not in place to manage all these things is embarrasing.

And there's nothing we can do about this besides hope we can get a replacement or refund weeks or months later.

User's recommendation: Be warry of deliveries, stay up to date, and track your package.

Location: 196-206 Hartford Turnpike, Shrewsbury, MA 01545