I chose next day morning delivery as I was shipping such an important item - hid it in a big envelope which I stuffed with paper.

No delivery.

Keep being told it is 'out for delivery' and unfortunately they cannot know which truck it is in. I will NEVER use this service again. So angry and disappointed.

Rude customer service, who really don't seem to care about you other than feeding you the same lies "it will be with you soon"...absolutely ridiculous, unprofessional and untrustworthy.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Ups to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lies and lack of training of the employees. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments