I shipped my passport through UPS. They lost my package. The sad part is that their customer service is as unhelpful as it can get. They launched an 'investigation' to trace my lost package. They say they 'completed' the 'investigation' (took them 2 weeks) and still cannot find it. I seriously doubt if they even attempted to search. I cannot speak to anyone at UPS because I made the mistake of going through a PostNet store. Their customer service will not tell me anything other than 'go talk to the shipping store from where you shipped'. Who lost my passport, its UPS, not my shipping store!

After this experience, my friends told me that someone they knew also had similar experience with UPS.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Ups lost my passport with my work visa and two tourist visas.The tracking shows it arrived in local watehouse but they claim it could have been lost anywhere.

I have a international trip in 10 days.Total lost $6000.

gfsa00

So displeased with UPS at every turn for such egregious acts. Yes, not all packages are lost, but countless incur needless damage as well.

WITH SO MANY OTHER CHOICES OUT THERE-THERE IS NO NEED TO USE UPS AT ALL!!!!

ups lost my passport and my travel expenses is more than 5000dollar, which i already paid. who will be responsible for the payment

ciperformance
Newbury Park, California, United States #764359

So many people with similar issues, this is so commonplace there at UPS that so many random strangers echo the nearly exact same issues. Shame on UPS.