Las Vegas, Nevada

I shipped my passport through UPS. They lost my package. The sad part is that their customer service is as unhelpful as it can get. They launched an 'investigation' to trace my lost package. They say they 'completed' the 'investigation' (took them 2 weeks) and still cannot find it. I seriously doubt if they even attempted to search. I cannot speak to anyone at UPS because I made the mistake of going through a PostNet store. Their customer service will not tell me anything other than 'go talk to the shipping store from where you shipped'. Who lost my passport, its UPS, not my shipping store!

After this experience, my friends told me that someone they knew also had similar experience with UPS.

Comments

TrainedTibetan Mastiff188
#1719823

Is there any way to sue UPS? I lost my passport with work visa which was sent by VFS UK visa office

RubberyCommonLoon824

UPS has lost my passport and visa. They claimed that they looked everywhere in the warehouse they last scanned the package and were still looking for 8 business days and then claimed it officially lost.

Who knows if they ever looked for it or just looked in the lost and found box. They have the worst costumer service and least reliability.

They cost me $1600 and all the irritation and frustration due to their oversight. Never use their service.

UPS is the worst as a company-entity

UPS also "lost" my passport with visa. It was on the truck heading to my office.

Then nothing.

Customer Service was no help whatsoever. This is something the State Department should be looking into.

*** UPS lost my passport too. Their customer service is totally useless.

They asked me to report to talk the sender. What does the sender do with this????? And UPS won't reimburse you for a dime for the total monetary loss.

It seems so many people have similar problem with UPS. Any good lawyer out there is interested to file a first class law suit against UPS???

Ups lost my passport with my work visa and two tourist visas. The tracking shows it arrived in local watehouse but they claim it could have been lost anywhere.

I have a international trip in 10 days. Total lost $6000.

@Anonymous

UPS as a company is the worst, hands down

gfsa00

So displeased with UPS at every turn for such egregious acts. Yes, not all packages are lost, but countless incur needless damage as well.

WITH SO MANY OTHER CHOICES OUT THERE-THERE IS NO NEED TO USE UPS AT ALL!!!!

ups lost my passport and my travel expenses is more than 5000dollar, which i already paid. who will be responsible for the payment

ciperformance

So many people with similar issues, this is so commonplace there at UPS that so many random strangers echo the nearly exact same issues. Shame on UPS.