Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

My fiance sent me a birthday package from Texas.I get an email that it had been left at my front door.

I go to check and there is no package. No note. Nothing. I live in a sketchy area in an apartment building.

I call ups and the lady takes my phone number and tells me a driver will do a follow up. Next day arrives and I don't get a call. I call ups again and am told that he showed up, didn't see me and then left. Also, that my package is missing because I didn't select delivery instructions on my UPS choice account.

I am now told I have to wait until MONDAY for another follow up. Basically just to tell me where he left my package. I ask the lady on the phone why I was not contacted and she was very rude. "Okay so he's just gonna sit around and call you when he can just look for where he left the package, is that what you want?" Let's just say I got off the phone in tears.

I will not be able to see my fiance for a very long time.

(He's stationed far away from home.) This was my only memory to hold onto until I see him again probably next year.I will NEVER ship through UPS ever again.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments