Paid $34 Dollars to Next Day Air ship an important money order payment on 10/1 .. Package made it to Final city destination on 10/3.. Then Exception info appears on tracking on 10/4. Then lost package claim begins.. 10/5 then find the package and ship back. Package arrives 10/10 but doesn't go out for delivery.. Got a call from the store saying Claim was denied they will not refund my $34 because money orders have no value and spewed some *** that they are not liable for it.
So 3 Day Air Guarantee means nothing..its fraud as far as I am concerned. Over 10 calls during this time nothing resolved and no answers..
As of this writing My package got a Arrival Scan 230am in my town then destination scan 845am no out for delivery scan...Extremely poor sevice
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "hardly ever get a package anymore that is not busted open, sometimes small holes or big tears. received two orders this week in different towns both had huge tears on..."
- "Radiator in my truck started leaking (plastic tanks) - so I ordered a new all metal radiator. UPS shows up and my wife sees the box and told him..."
- "This will be the final (3rd) year of my contract with RAC acceptance. One year into the contract, I contacted the company about a broken media drawer. I have yet..."
- "We hired BENJAMIN FRANKLIN because we used them before in Texas & trusted the name. Big mistake! Here in Fort Myers & Cape Coral area you get conned out of..."
- "I woke up like every other day, heading for school. I realized once I got to school they put Oreos in the vending machine, and after 3rd period I was..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."