I ordered some books from my school bookstore on December 28, the books were supposed to arrive on January 4.I did not receive any email about when the books were supposed to arrive so I called the bookstore on January 9 since school was resuming on the 11th to enquire about my order and I was told that it should have arrived via UPS, so I called UPS, UPS said they have to conduct an investigation that is going to take six business days, I called more than ten times, one thing I realized is that whenever I called I have to start my explanation from the beginning, nothing of interest is being noted in my account.

I told them that I no longer need the books after the 14th because that is when registration is closing and I have to drop the class by the 14th since I already missed a couple of assignments due to their negligence and that I would want my money back. I paid about $300 for these books.

Someone dropped the books at my door on the 15th when I have no use for it and I asked them to pick it up since the bookstore now refuses to take the books.I still have the books because I don't know how to resolve this, do I lose $300 because of UPS negligence, they are acting as if it is my problem, nobody is saying anything about the employee's incompetence.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups account from Ups was lost package, did not say sorry and non-responsive staff Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments