I ordered some books from my school bookstore on December 28, the books were supposed to arrive on January 4. I did not receive any email about when the books were supposed to arrive so I called the bookstore on January 9 since school was resuming on the 11th to enquire about my order and I was told that it should have arrived via UPS, so I called UPS, UPS said they have to conduct an investigation that is going to take six business days, I called more than ten times, one thing I realized is that whenever I called I have to start my explanation from the beginning, nothing of interest is being noted in my account.

I told them that I no longer need the books after the 14th because that is when registration is closing and I have to drop the class by the 14th since I already missed a couple of assignments due to their negligence and that I would want my money back. I paid about $300 for these books.

Someone dropped the books at my door on the 15th when I have no use for it and I asked them to pick it up since the bookstore now refuses to take the books. I still have the books because I don't know how to resolve this, do I lose $300 because of UPS negligence, they are acting as if it is my problem, nobody is saying anything about the employee's incompetence.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Account.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Lost package, Did not say sorry, Non-responsive staff, Work ethics.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 19, 2016.

Comments